Wednesday, December 17, 2014
This state-of-the-art partneringONE® tool allows you to scour hundreds of attendees from across the entire drug delivery ecosystem to find new potential partners and meet companies that fit your criteria for your next multi-million dollar deal. Efficiently plan your DDP agenda, from the pre-event invitations to the final handshakes on-site, to be more productive than ever.
IIR is excited to announce the 19th Annual Drug Delivery Partnerships has opened partneringONE® today.
This means you will be able to:
• Set your availability for participating in partnering meetings during the event in your online agenda
• Browse and search profiles from companies attending Drug Delivery Partnerships 2015.
• Bookmark companies of interest and make contact via partneringONE® messaging system by sending and receiving "meeting requests"
All profiles will be made visible by default, unless you have specifically requested to stay invisible. Ensure both your company and your personal profiles are up to date.
Profiles provide an important first impression. Please ensure that you have entered all relevant information to accurately describe your partnering goals at Drug Delivery Partnerships 2015.
Once you have logged into your partnering account
• Go to Edit Profile -> Company , and fill in the relevant fields.
• Press 'Save' periodically.
• Make yourself visible by clicking on the "Set Profile Visible" button.
• All registrants from your company can edit your company's profile so please coordinate with your colleagues.
To learn more about partneringONE, please watch our video tutorials here.
It is not too late to register for DDP - save $300 when registering by this Friday 12/19, just use the code XP2078BLOG. Register now!
at 7:00 AM Posted by Ryan Geswell