Drug device combination products have taken healthcare in a new direction! As market leaders are creating innovative technologies that are rendering several medical devices obsolete – there are more questions than answers about what it means to commercialize a combination product with increasing regulatory requirements.
Register for the 17th Annual Drug Delivery Partnerships, February 6-8, 2013 in San Diego, CA to attend this Keynote Panel: Drug Delivery Devices: How Are Devices and Combination Products Changing the Drug Delivery Game?
We bring to you senior device executives to discuss these hot topics:
• Human factors requirements and other regulatory hurdles
• Complexities of commercialization
• How devices are changing the game for payers and providers
• How Mobile Health is affecting the industry
Philip Green, Senior Director, Biologics Device Strategy, MERCK
• Paul Jansen, Global Head, Medical Devices, SANOFI-AVENTIS
• Patrick Jones, Global Director, Commercial Development, BD MEDICAL - PHARMACEUTICAL SYSTEMS
• Donna French, PhD, Senior Director, Device Development, GENENTECH
• James J. Collins, Vice President, Drug Delivery and Device Research and Development, ELI LILLY & COMPANY
Interested in Maximizing the Potential of Your Drug Delivery System? We have a full day symposium dedicated to this topic:
• Industry Breakthroughs, Challenges and Strategies to Move Forward
• West and Janssen Biotech Discuss their Novel Self Injection Technology and Unique Partnership
• Regulatory Update: Maneuver through the Changing Regulatory Landscape
• IP Challenges Affecting the Device Industry
• Human Factors: What Do These Studies Look Like and How Do We Implement Them?
• Integrate Large Molecule Formulations with Drug Delivery Devices
• Making Effective Use of Quality Systems to Deliver a Combination Product
• Integrate QbD When Creating a Combination Product
• Patient Convenience and Compliance – How to Increase Patient Use
To view the 2013 program, download the agenda.
As a reader of the Drug Delivery Partnerships International blog, you get a 15% discount off the standard rate when using code XP1878BLOG to register. If you have any questions about the agenda or event, please contact Kate Devery at email@example.com or visit our webpage.
The Drug Delivery Partnerships International Team