Your time is valuable. Your resources are valuable. We know that when it comes to choosing where to spend your time and resources, you want to choose the event that will give you the MOST value for your company’s investment. Here are our Top 10 Reasons to attend The 17th Annual Drug Delivery Partnerships:
1. DDP is the longest-running, most trusted event in drug delivery, with over 400 attendees each year.
2. DDP has increased its networking time for 2013 by 100%, with full day partnering rooms and extended breaks, to give you the time you need to meet with potential partners.
3. DDP has the highest level speaker faculty of any event in drug delivery, with more VPs, SVP, and C-level speakers you won't find at any other drug delivery conference.
4. DDP has an exclusive keynote by Allergan CEO David Pyott, discussing how drug delivery created a blockbuster in Botox, demonstrating the incontrovertible truth of the value of drug delivery in the pharmaceutical industry.
5. DDP has an expanded exhibit hall with over 40 technology companies demonstrating novel drug delivery systems where you may find your next blockbuster.
6. DDP understands the importance of devices in the drug delivery strategy, giving you a full day symposium on combination products and an executive-level panel session with device leaders from Sanofi-Aventis, Genentech, Pfizer, Merck, and Eli Lilly & Co.
7. DDP has more drug-delivery specific content than any other event, with over 50 sessions on the most pressing challenges you are trying to overcome.
8. DDP is the only event where you get the Beltway perspective, with a keynote presentation from Billy Tauzin, former Congressman and former President and CEO of PhRMA, providing his unique insights into health care reform.
9. DDP brings Wall Street to you with an exclusive presentation from Deutche Bank, and a panel of leading drug delivery investors to tell you what they are looking for and how your company should move forward.
10. DDP’s Speed Networking Event takes the “work” out of networking. Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned veteran, you can meet new industry colleagues and maybe make a few fast friends.
Other events may make claims, but the 17th Annual Drug Delivery Partnerships truly delivers. DDP is where you go to meet potential new partners, meet up with old friends and get the most up to date information that impacts your business.
To find out more about these sessions and the rest of the program, download the agenda. As a reader of this blog, you will receive a 15% discount off the standard rate when you register to join us when using code XP1878BLOG. If you have any questions about the agenda or event, please contact Jennifer Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our webpage here: http://bit.ly/PCEM9i
The Drug Delivery Partnerships International Team
The DDP Homepage: http://bit.ly/Uuq8gB
DDP Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/drugdeliveryiir
The Drug Delivery Blog: http://www.thedrugdeliveryblog.com