Join us this February 6-8 in San Diego, CA for the 17th annual Drug Delivery Partnerships event featuring:
•Full day partnering room, extended breaks and online networking tool
•Increased executive speaker faculty by 20%
•New tracks covering strategies for future profitability
•40+ Innovative technology companies to help you find your next blockbuster
Billy Tauzin - Former U.S. Congressman, Former President and CEO, PhRMA
David Pyott, Chairman, President and CEO, ALLERGAN
Myshkin Ingawale, Inventor, co-founder, BIOSENSE TECHNOLOGIES
- Where Does Drug Delivery Fit into the Pharmaceutical Pipeline?
- PARTICIPANTS FROM: Pfizer, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Sun Pharmaceuticals, Astrazeneca, Sandoz
- How Has the Political Climate Affected Drug Development and Delivery and How is the Industry Coping?
- PARTICIPANTS FROM: Allergan, PhRMA, Express Scripts, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer
- Drug Delivery Devices: How Are Devices and Combination Products Changing the Game?
- PARTICIPANTS FROM: Merck, Sanofi Aventis, BD Medical Pharmaceutical Systems, Genentech, Eli Lilly & Company
To view the 2013 program, download the agenda here.
As a reader of the Drug Delivery Partnerships International blog, you get a 15% discount off the standard rate when using code XP1878BLOG. We hope to see you this February 6-8 in San Diego, CA! If you have any questions about the agenda or event, please contact Kate Devery at email@example.com or visit our webpage here:
The Drug Delivery Partnerships International Team
The DDP Homepage: