Join us on January 27-29th in Boca Raton for IIR’s 18th Annual Drug Delivery Partnerships 2014. Your roadmap to success starts here—the only event that delivers the perfect mix of technology, insights and innovation. With the new additions for the 2014 program, demand is booming, feedback is positive and registrations are pouring in steadily—so save your seat today!
Here is a sneak peak of what’s NEW in 2014:
• partneringONE—Scour hundreds of attendees from across the entire drug delivery ecosystem to find new potential partners and meet companies that fit your criteria for your next multi-million dollar deal.
• Keynote Speaker Al Mann, CEO of Mannkind
• 5K Walk/Run Benefiting the Pat Summit Foundation
• Innovation Theater—Your showcase of the newest and most cutting-edge technologies, where sellers share top innovations, and buyers align them to their life cycle needs.
• Method Innovation
• Improving Outcomes
• Human Factors
• Connected Health
• Academic Partnerships
• Combination Product Development
SPEAKER & FACILITATOR HIGHLIGHTS
• Al Mann, CEO of Mannkind
• Fernando Salles, Exec. Dir., Strategic Licensing & Acquisitions Lead, Ophthalmics and Drug Delivery Technologies, Merck Research Laboratories
• Lee Shorter, Dir., Disruptive Innovation Seeker, GSK
• Seesha Neervannan, VP, Pharmaceutical Development, Allergan
Want to learn more? Download our full agenda.
Use code XP1978BLOG to register today and you’ll save 15%. If you have any questions about the agenda or event, please contact Kate Devery at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our webpage.
The Drug Delivery Partnerships International Team
Opt-in for updates
Follow us on Twitter
Join our LinkedIn group