The Institute for International Research is currently accepting session proposals for Drug Delivery Partnerships (DDP) 2014 to be held January 27-29, 2014, at the Boca Beach Resort in Boca Raton, Florida. This meeting is the largest global drug delivery event where new drug delivery technologies and partnering strategies are shared.
We are currently recruiting professionals who can share insights and case studies for expanding product pipelines, improving patient outcomes and boosting innovation through drug delivery. Some of the topic categories are:
• Strategy for pipeline value creation
• Payer and provider influence
• Developing and commercializing combination products
• Connected/Mobile Health application development
• IP and legal issues challenging development
• Life cycle management as a revenue driver
• Unmet medical needs
• Orphan drug development
***This list is merely suggestive, not comprehensive nor obligatory.
Submission Guidelines & Details
In your abstract, please provide the following:
• Proposed Title of Session: Objective and purpose
• A descriptive paragraph of 3-4 sentences describing the information you plan to share or
• 3-4 bullet points highlighting the strategies, tools and techniques attendees will walk away with
Please submit a proposal for a speaking opportunity to Matthew Millman (MMillman@IIRUSA.Com), Conference Director. For more information, visit our webpage.
Thanks for participating!
The DDP Team
Visit our Homepage
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Linkedin Group