The Institute for International Research is looking for session proposals for DDP 2013, to be held February 6-8, 2013 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel. This meeting is the largest global drug delivery event to accelerate drugs to market and lengthen lifecycles through new drug delivery technologies and new partnering strategies.
We invite you to submit a proposal for a speaking opportunity directly to Senior Conference Producer, Heather King, by July 1st, 2012.
We are currently recruiting senior level executives who can share NEW DATA through detailed case studies related to leveraging the value of drug formulation and delivery to improve product pipelines, patient outcomes and boost innovation. Some of the topic categories are:
- Drug delivery partnerships as a strategy for pipeline value creation
- Increasing revenues through drug delivery in emerging markets
- Overcoming challenges in developing and commercializing combination products
- Innovative delivery systems for OTC drugs
- Biosimilar development in the wake of new FDA guidance
- Current IP and legal issues challenging development
- Current landscape for nanoparticles as drug carriers
Submission Guidelines & Details
In your abstract, please provide the following:
- Proposed Title of Session: Objective and purpose
- A descriptive paragraph of 3-4 sentences describing what is unique or special about the information you plan to share- aka Background Information
- 3-4 bullet points highlighting the game changing strategies, tools and techniques attendees will walk away with- aka Key Takeaways